Skip to main content

How a bird change my life.

Today I am going to show you how a bird changes my life and gives me direction for the future.
This story starts when I am only 12 years old so please see this as a child’s eye view.
On late summer days and playing cricket with my friends till the sunlight seems good for the game.
Now monsoon Clouds are little by little coming close. this is great news for farmers but not for their children who know their summer vacation going to end.

I hear stories about a bird called dhudhraj from my father on the morning of that day.
He tells me about an orange color bird with a phenomenal long tail that he saw on that day.
I ask him how it looks.
He says “absolute beauty”
This is a circumstance of that day on which I see that bird.
With my cousin, I am going home after playing cricket for almost the whole day.
Suddenly a rain shower comes but the sun is still shining from the windows of the cloud.
My cousin suddenly says “look at that” he is now pointing to a bird sitting on a very low branch of a tree.
The bird is shining Golden in the sunshine during a rain shower droplets reflect the light orange body of bird is now seeing golden it’s a blackhead is shining purple with a Crown on it.
It’s the phenomenal tail as long as it is touching the ground.
Everything froze in those 20 seconds.

After the encounter with that fairy tale creature, my view of seeing this word changed now I see beauty in normal things,
My interest in nature grows rapidly. I start searching for the name of that bird I found its name is the asian paradise flycatcher.

My reading habit grows as after that I read a thousand articles on nature then my interest circle becomes bigger and wider as I start reading articles and books on astronomy, literature, history, and now politics too.
Reading changes anybody’s life.
The main difference is how my viewpoint for seeing the word changes now for me everything is beautiful I see beauty in normal-looking things.
If you like this article, please follow me I am not a good writer but I like writing a lot.
Read a book on bird watching buy from here.
buy from here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hiking manoe falls of Hawaii

As a youngster in the last part of the 70s, prior to climbing in Hawaiʻi was a remarkable famous hobby it is today, I'd run shoeless along a dainty path through thick bamboo wilderness and arise at a transcending cascade where I'd quickly bounce into its shallow pool, not any more spirits in sight. Before long, on account of its closeness to town and its generally simple territory and short length, Mānoa Falls Trail turned out to be intensely populated with climbers and visit bunches that walked through the perfect rainforest, disintegrating the way. Exceptionally difficult to skirt around the long samples of unpleasant gloppy slush from all that downpour and the walking of that large number of feet implied nobody arose without a couple of moist feet that should have been stripped out of soil encrusted shoes, and the gunk that sprinkled up your legs required a serious cleanser and scouring to eliminate. Following quite a long while's nonappearance, I brought alo...

Vaquita the rarest creature in the world.

Estimated Number of Mature Individuals:  about 10 in the wild (possibly between 6 and 22); none in captivity   Location:  Northern part of the Gulf of California   Current Conservation Status:  Critically Endangered  Scientific Name:  Phocoena sinus The vaquita  is currently the rarest animal in the world , and quite possibly the most endangered, with only about only 10 individual left in wild. That estimate comes from a report published by the IUCN in early 2019 that stated that only about 10 vaquitas remained alive in 2018, as per an acoustic monitoring program conducted in the Gulf, though there is a 95% chance they number between 6 and 22. Since the Vaquita was first discovered in 1958, its numbers have always been pretty low. Vaquitas are the smallest species of porpoise and easily get caught in gillnets (nets that catch fish by their gills) used by illegal fishing operations. Also Vaquitas have such a small population becaus...